365 Days To Life

by 00:13:00 0 comments
It seems like I am being pulled, duelled and fuelled into this abyss of self failing that I feel helpless.  I feel goalless, joyless every morning. Not motivated! no "motivated" is not the word, the word is EXCITED.

I want to be excited. I want to change my life. And I have challenged myself to complete a year-round, 365  days makeover for my life and I will write about. You must be wondering, whoever you are, why this title? well, you will find out on the 365th day.




endangered human

Developer

As the name suggest, I must be Paurush Chaudhery, the writer of above article. While in Love, I too was facing problems and dilemma about the mechanics of LOVE. Only thing came out of the hole in my face(bigger one) was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". So, here I am in search of meaning of LOVE and sharing my findings with you. Hope you like it. And one more thing, I am also the one, making this noise in your head "BLAAAH prrr pooom BOOM"

0 comments:

Post a Comment