Come, oh great one!

by 23:14:00 0 comments

 


Come oh great one.


I am waiting for you for my entire life. My purpose derives from your presence. I require you like sound requires ears to listen to. I pray to universe that you comes towards me soon. It has been a long time I was waiting to find you. 

I promise to the gods that I will be choose you and keep on choosing you, for my entire life in your presence, in your absence. I will give my absolute loyalty towards you. No other women will be able to even compete to your place.

I ask you to come now. It has been long time. I am waiting for you.

endangered human

Developer

As the name suggest, I must be Paurush Chaudhery, the writer of above article. While in Love, I too was facing problems and dilemma about the mechanics of LOVE. Only thing came out of the hole in my face(bigger one) was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". So, here I am in search of meaning of LOVE and sharing my findings with you. Hope you like it. And one more thing, I am also the one, making this noise in your head "BLAAAH prrr pooom BOOM"

0 comments:

Post a Comment