To be there or not to be................

by 10:03:00 0 comments
It has been two month since there was any communication betweeen me and her. After so many day, I made my self self dependent, indiffrent of other people. And now she is back but as a friend. I really dont have any feeling about her good or otherwise. But, I somehow feels this absurdity of life that once what matter almost everything now matters less than what to eat next month. I also understood something why people go away from your life. I had this theory back than that they stay to teach you something in your life and holding them hostage to keep only spills more blood. But there is counter side to this theory. I feel the people leave also because they unable to grow from their current parameter of evolution. They had something to teach when they were more evolved than you were. But, Now in order to teach or stay they need to grow as well, but they can't, hence they leave.I found it when i saw her post from the night, I felt the same way when you feel someone doing childish thing and you ignore it. May be it is, May be not.

endangered human

Developer

As the name suggest, I must be Paurush Chaudhery, the writer of above article. While in Love, I too was facing problems and dilemma about the mechanics of LOVE. Only thing came out of the hole in my face(bigger one) was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". So, here I am in search of meaning of LOVE and sharing my findings with you. Hope you like it. And one more thing, I am also the one, making this noise in your head "BLAAAH prrr pooom BOOM"

0 comments:

Post a Comment