Fear Personified

by 18:44:00 0 comments
Today! I am scared, scared of failure, scared of being stuff here for all my life, scared of not going where I meant to be. Scared that I will have to accept faith and adjust to my dreams. I am scared that I will continue to live like this only. I wish to be somewhere else with someone else, but I am stuck here. I want to open my own business. I want to earn millions, go to space. FIND me. But I am stuck here with a clerk job. Doing the job meant for non-humans. I am on this earth doing so minimal that if I don't exist it won't matter. I want to be great.

But most of the time, I am in my path. I pledged that I will celibate but couldn't I lost. AGAIN. I feel drained. I want the energy but I think it's getting corrupted by this fear of not being in Mumbai. I don't know, I hated that that place but now I feel there is something there, I want to come back to. I WANT TO GO TO MUMBAI. I want to go to Mumbai, I want to go to Mumbai as nabard grade a. I WANT THE MUMBAI. I WANT THE WORLD. AND I WILL HAVE IT. If I have failed then what, I will rise up again, I will fight. I absolutely refuse to give up. I WANT IT AND I WILL HAVE IT.


endangered human

Developer

As the name suggest, I must be Paurush Chaudhery, the writer of above article. While in Love, I too was facing problems and dilemma about the mechanics of LOVE. Only thing came out of the hole in my face(bigger one) was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". So, here I am in search of meaning of LOVE and sharing my findings with you. Hope you like it. And one more thing, I am also the one, making this noise in your head "BLAAAH prrr pooom BOOM"

0 comments:

Post a Comment