Day of first STEP

by 17:38:00 0 comments
08:53 am / 25-05-2019

Today, the first thing I did was cleaning my house, it doesn't seem like a big deal and it is no, but the timing of cleaning is. 12:00 AM. I started my day with progress. Now I have a clean room. while doing this I realized one thing. Things are that I bombard insults on myself, pointing out problems with my way of working or what I have achieved till now. But Never have I ever thought a positive loving thing about myself. In the rush of the world, I forgot to love the most important person in my life "ME".
So I will try to mention one good thing each day and every day for the next 30 days, till I fall in love with myself.

Today's Good thing: I love my sensitivity towards others. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:15 am / 25-05-2019

I realised just now that I like a lady named (let's just say her name is) Parika. And I want to grow for her. I understand that I want to be capable to protect her in every way. I want to lead her with her.  Maybe all this came into realization because of the fire inside me to expand my horizon to be DEPENDABLE.

I know my thoughts are scattered but this what I am now...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:56 am / 25-05-2019

I want to develop new skills continuously.
Top 5 skills I always wanted to have.

1. Extreme Presence in the moments
2. Mind maps
3. Musical instrument
4. Painting
5. Dancing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I know what to do now! I want to plan and work on it. Complete it.
The FIRST STEP HAS BEEN TAKEN...................






endangered human

Developer

As the name suggest, I must be Paurush Chaudhery, the writer of above article. While in Love, I too was facing problems and dilemma about the mechanics of LOVE. Only thing came out of the hole in my face(bigger one) was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". So, here I am in search of meaning of LOVE and sharing my findings with you. Hope you like it. And one more thing, I am also the one, making this noise in your head "BLAAAH prrr pooom BOOM"

0 comments:

Post a Comment